Temporary Closure Of Theatre Due To COVID-19
It is with much disappointment that we inform our many loyal supporters of the decision to close the ARTS Theatre for 3 months. This decision was made by the Board for the protection of our cast, crew, volunteers and of course you, our valued audience.
This unfortunately means the cancellation or (hopefully) postponement of:
- Twentieth Century (Therry Dramatic Society)
- The Lion King Jr (Pelican Productions)
- Crimes Of The Heart (Adelaide Rep)
- Legally Blonde (Metropolitan Musical Theatre)
- Titanic The Musical (Therry Dramatic Society)
- We’ll Always Have Paris (Adelaide Rep)
We trust you will be understanding and patient with us during this very trying and difficult time.